Sunday 22 January 2012

Greetings :)

Hello and welcome to Baking is Magic!

What you see here is an effect of a dilemma which I had a couple of days ago. I decided to start a blog about baking but I just couldn't decide in which language to write! Now, this may sound silly, or crazy, but I have a sort of conviction, that writing in English allows me to express myself sooo(!) much fuller than in my native language. It's just that certain emotions, feelings, impressions do sound a lot better when expressed in English! - or so it seems to me :) I'll just stick to that belief, if you don't mind. So, without much further ado, I present to you a little something - a place where I want to show you, or remind you, that magic happens - in you oven. :)

MrsCake

P.S. Oh, I almost forgot: I ended up having two blogs :P
PP.S. I was soooooo surprised that this name was still available! :D Thanks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment